Why a Mobility Study?
– To develop alternatives to the current traffic configuration and flows
– To improve access and safety for bicyclists, pedestrians, drivers, transit users – To expand recreational use of the waterfront area and boating access
– To foster additional economic activity in the downtown
What will be done?
– Collect data on existing conditions (traffic counts, signals, infrastructure, etc.) – Get feedback from public, City staff, CTDOT
– Develop possible alternatives for implementation
Where is the study taking place?
– Downtown Norwich:
Route 2, Route 82, Route 32, and Route 12; Chelsea Harbor
When is the study being done? – Summer 2023-Summer 2024
How can I get involved?
-Take the survey
– Tell your friends and neighbors
– Check out website: www.downtownnorwichmobilitystudy.com – Look for us at Norwich events
– Contact us from website