FULL & PART-TIME MICROTRANSIT (NON-CDL) BUS OPERATOR
The District is the region’s public transportation provider with a strong public service ethic. We are looking for a dependable, safety-focused and hard-working individual who enjoys making a difference, a quick learner who can take the initiative and someone who enjoys being part of a small team that takes pride in their service to the community and establish a new “microtransit” service in New London.
- Operate small “cut-a-way” transit buses and wheelchair lifts/ramps.
- For passengers with disabilities: must have the have the ability to provide assistance with securing wheelchair; provide assistance with boarding and exiting; provide guidance as needed.
- Receives and transmits communications over a two-way radio and mobile data terminal (MDT).
- 高中文凭/ GED。
- At least 21 years old, valid Operator’s License with ability to obtain “F” (Public Passenger) endorsement.
- Ability to work until 8:30 PM and Saturdays; no more than 30 hours/week for P/T; maximum hours per day to not exceed CT Hours of Service.
- Ability to pass DOT physical exam and pre-employment testing meeting the physical requirements of the position.
$17.78/Hour to start; Excellent F/T benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, paid vacation, sick and personal days, 457k and an EAP program. PT benefits include paid holidays, 457k and EAP program.
Applications accepted until positions filled.
SEAT是EEO / AA雇主