CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Full & Part-Time)
- Professionally and politely greets all customers in person and on telephone.
- Monitors service via computer software.
- Monitors SEAT email and social media for service inquiries.
- Provides information about services to public in person, via telephone and social media.
- Answers questions, complaints or complements about SEAT services and accurately enters information into on-line report system.
- Schedules and books trips for demand-response services utilizing scheduling software.
- Transacts in-person pass sales with cash and credit cards.
- Completes, maintains, and updates accurate daily sales records.
- Accurately enters data in computer software programs as needed.
- Occasionally assists in revenue counting.
- Attends in-service training or off-site training provided by the District.
- HSディプロマ/ GEDの最小所持。
- Familiarity with MS Office; ability to operate computers and telephones; learn scheduling software; monitor two-way radio for operating status.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in position requiring excellent customer service skills being empathetic and cognizant of the needs of all customers.
- Ability to deal with stressful, high call volume situations.
- Ability to work between 7:30 AM and 6:00 PM, Monday – Saturday. Full-time shifts may be five 8-hour shifts or four 10-hour shifts, totaling 40 hours per week. Part-time shifts shall be regularly scheduled between 20-30 hours/week.
- Must be able to effectively speak, read, write, and comprehend Basic English; bilingual (Spanish) is preferred.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent full-time benefits including, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, paid vacation and personal days, 457k and an EAP program. Starting pay rate: $17.50/Hour
SEAT is an AA/EEO Employer