DIESEL MECHANIC (Full Time)
The District is the region’s public transportation provider with a strong public service and safety ethic. We are looking for an energetic, conscientious, and detail-oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, a quick learner who can take the initiative, and someone who enjoys being part of a small team that takes pride in their service to the community.
직업 설명 / 책임 :
- Maintains SEAT’s vehicles, including heavy-duty diesel buses and gasoline minibuses and support vehicles.
- Inspects, diagnoses and performs repairs on major components.
- Makes road calls and test drives vehicles.
- Occasionally maintains and repairs shop tools, equipment and facilities.
- Occasionally services and fuels vehicles.
- Completes work orders and other necessary documentation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
요구 사항 / 자격 :
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two Years’ experience as a diesel mechanic or any comparable combination of education/experience.
- Proficient in use of electronic diagnostic tools.
- Requires analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills with ability to make independent decisions guided by a commitment to safety.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) in English
- Must provide his/her own personal hand tools.
- 훈련을 위해 여행 할 수있는 능력.
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License
- Ability to obtain Forklift Certification.
- Ability to obtain A/C 609 Certification and/or appropriate ASE certifications.
We offer competitive compensation wage range $26.00 – $32.00 per hour depending on experience (bonus for appropriate ASE certifications) and excellent benefits including, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, paid vacation and personal days, 457k and an EAP program.
예상되는 응답량으로 인해 우리는 요구 사항에 가장 근접한 후보자에게만 연락을 취할 것입니다. 직위가 채워질 때까지 접수 된 신청서.
SEAT는 EEO / AA 고용주입니다.