SEAT is committed to providing safe, dependable and friendly service. Our customers can help us by observing the following:
- Be ready to board your bus, and give a clear signal to the bus operator that you want to catch the bus.
- Have your fare or pass ready when boarding; exact fare is preferred; SEAT cannot make change!
- If a pass cannot be electronically or visually validated by the operator, it cannot be accepted and you will need to provide another form of fare payment.
- Save front seats for seniors and disabled customers; please give them up when needed.
- Keep your buses and stops clean! Place trash in trash cans, and please keep feet off of the seats.
- SEAT welcomes shopping bags, small carts and bags with recyclables; but only what you can carry in one trip; items cannot block center aisle or doors.
- For your safety, cross behind the bus after exiting.
- For everyone’s safety, please refrain from excessive conversation with the bus operator.
Please remember that SEAT operates a flag-down service. This means that as long as you are on the same side of the street as the bus, you are free to wave it down, and board at any point, same with exiting the bus – you are free to signal to the driver, who will then stop at the nearest safest point to let you off.
By following these simple guidelines, you can help us to better serve you and make the ride enjoyable for all. Our customers are entitled to ride the bus in reasonable safety, security and comfort. SEAT will not deny service to a customer unless their actions are a clear threat to public safety, security or health, or their behavior unreasonably interferes with everyone’s use and enjoyment of the transit system.